What Information is collected?
Information that you provide directly may be defined as any information when you register or make an online query or e-mail messages you send us or contact us in any other medium. It also includes any information exchanged during a one way or two way conversation.
The information collected may include but not limited to the following:-
- Any detail like name, contact information including address, e-mail address and telephone number
- Any detail you provide when you contact us regarding purchases made with us or for general enquiries
- Any detail of any enquiry or order that you place through the website, including all details we require
- Any detail of your visit to the website and the content and/or resources that you access
The information may be collected during any of the following situation:-
- Communicate with us or any of our authorized representatives during a product or sales enquiry
- Contact us by telephone, via mail, e-mail or any other mode of communication
- Register with one of our promotional programmes
- Complete an online form on one of our social media sites
- Make a purchase and where your information is required
- Submit an online form on one of our online advertisements that is placed on a third party website
- Fill and return to us a hard copy form that is provided with one of our products; complete and return to us a wholesale account application form
- Subscribe to marketing and promotional material or correspondence
Usage of Information
Tararc does not trade customer information to other companies. For information you provide directly, such as ordering information or e-mail messages, we use the information for the following reasons:-
- We may use the information to reply to your enquiry on products, purchases and other requests
- For information we use the data like about web pages visited, page hits, likes and any other analytical resources to improve the user experience of the website
- We will also use and analyze the information we collect so that we can administer, support, improve and develop our business
- We may use your information to contact you for your feedback and insight on our products services
- We may use your information to notify you occasionally about any offers, news, update, changes or developments on our product and services
- We may use your information that may benefit you as our esteemed client or our business as a whole
Disclosure of Information
There are only specific situations where your information is disclosed by Tararc. They can be the following situations:-
- You have consented to the disclosure of information and we have such consent from you in writing.
- We may disclose and provide information on statistical information including information on our traffic, sales or any related website information to our service providers who utilize the same for the purpose of carrying out assessments, analysis or research in relation to our business, products, services and customers. The work is aimed at the growth and improvement of our business and website.
- Tararc is bound by the prevailing laws of the country and may disclose information to protect our rights or property to the police, regulators, law enforcement or other government agency where the law requires this, wherever suitable to stop or identify illegal activity, or in connection with product safety, and otherwise to relevant third parties to protect.
- We will only allow your information to be used by third parties when this is necessary for the performance of the contract between us. Unless required to do so by law, we will not otherwise share, sell or distribute any of the information you provide to us without your consent.
- Finally, if our business enters into a joint venture with or is sold to or amalgamated with another business, your information may be disclosed to our new business partners or owners.
Site Revision and Updates
Tararc.com is updated from time to time on the features of the web site to enhance the user experience, so the policies may also be revised whenever required. Tararc may modify this policy without any prior notice and any modifications are effective when they are updated on the site. By using our website, you indicate your understanding and acceptance of the terms of the policy posted at the time of your use.